FlashAV Software FFMPEG VCL is a complete solution for users to record, convert, and stream audio and video all in a single equipped environment. Users require no longer have to switch between applications or require additional application or library. The component includes the latest codec library which includes all popular or majorly used codes for Video and Audio. The component has the capability to integrate with Delphi developed application.
FlashAV Software FFMPEG VCL / FMX Pack offers a simple and quick way to make developers their application more capable and functional. The component has various features to offer such as latest FFMPEG Runtime, Hardware encoder and decoder support for Nvidia Graphic cards, Live RTSP media server components through which users can publish live DirectShow capture video and other video files too. It includes options and settings to capture the mouse cursor during the recording. It provides preview and option for output media during the encoding process. It has Stop, Pause, and resume operation included. It has support for 50+ sox audio filters for converter and player.
Features of FlashAV Software FFMPEG VCL
- Record, Convert and Stream audio and video.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Make application more capable and functional.
- Seamless integration in Delphi applications.
- Support for 50+ sox audio filters.
- Options and settings for output media.
- Capture mouse cursor.
- Latest FFMPEG Runtime.
System Requirements For FlashAV Software FFMPEG VCL
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 70 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.