Expedition is an imposing application designed and developed with tactical and navigation features and tools. The application is widely used for navigating Yacht racing and provides the best route in the water simultaneously achieving the best weather condition and departure. It can import data from different services and can then calculate the best situation and route for the user. It includes charts with various detailed information and data and more.
Expedition includes chart plotter which allows users to select all required or necessary charts for a better view. Users can rotate the charts for enhanced visuals. The application has the capability with C-Map NT+ and MAX, some versions of Bsb, Softcharts, NV-Verlag and Maptech PCX. It includes weather tools to retrieving latest reports, tides and current. It offers various features which include Advanced racing functions, instrument connectivity with popular and major instrument systems, displays water depth and vessel’s capabilities.
Features of Expedition
- Best racing application.
- Optimized routes.
- Better weather conditions.
- Various details such as Water depth.
- Update data through different services.
- Advanced racing functions.
System Requirements For Expedition
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.