EurekaLog is a powerful and advanced application through which users can find bugs and can then manage the bugs with various tools and more. There are additional debugging features which records and catches all exceptions and leaks. It has the capability of EXE based processors. It makes the bug identification process possible and speedy. It can also track or find untraceable bugs without many efforts or wasting time.
EurekaLog allows users to set an alert mail service in which if a bug is found the application will automatically send users an email with the bug details and images to determine the issue and enhance the program. For better flexibility, users can customize the program as they require or desire to achieve an effective way possible to process. It includes the full source code of the codes and errors. It has full and seamless integration with RAD studio suite which is widely used for developing or compiling packages and deploy the application.
- Easily trace or find bugs.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Less resource consumption.
- Set an email alert.
- Full availability of source code.
- Full and seamless integration with RAD Studio.
- Customize the application.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.