Envision Image Library is an interactive component for Delphi application enabling developers to add power imaging capabilities with an easy and seamless integration of a component. The component allows users to perform various tasks such as Printing, Scanning, Image processing, and much more. It supports a wide range of image formats with all major and popular format availability. Many application may require image functions and feature in them to achieve the full meaning and functionality of the application.
Envision Image Library allows users to image process in their application which has support for Google Tesseract Engine, JOCR, and Transym OCR. As above speaking of image processing, it has quite a lot of different options and tasks for users to perform such as Adjusting image brightness, Contrast, Sharpen, Flip, Gamma, Negative, Adjust greyscale, Cropping, Color adjustments, and much more. Other than processing with images, the component allows users to create graphic PDf files and later than render them to Bitmaps image format. The component is available with source code for any additional development or changes.
Features of Envision Image Library
- Component for Delphi, C++ Builder applications.
- Work with images.
- Perform various tasks with ease.
- Create graphic PDF files.
- Supports file range of file and image formats.
- Support with OCR image processing.
- Support annotations.
- Seamless integration with the application.
System Requirements For Envision Image Library
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.