EMS Advanced Data Export is a set of Delphi and Borland ++ C VCL components for storing data in various information formats. With this component you can allow users of your program to save their data in various formats including Word, Excel, Access, xml, pdf, txt, dbf, csv, rtf, odf, html and so on. You never again need to do the conversion of your own formats. With a single line of code, you can easily indicate the yield data format and add a set of yields and configurations to your application in a fraction of the time. One of the benefits of using such libraries is that you are comfortable with the fact that the library is sans bug because the manufacturer is responsible for keeping track of the issues of these components and libraries. So at whatever point you release another version of the library you can use the new version in your program and appreciate the latest features.
Advanced Data Export VCL is a software application from the Components and Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category. The app is as of now available in English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and it was last updated on 2010-03-19.It can fare of Unicode data. and manually preset content encoding for traded data (UTF-8, UTF-16/UCS-2, UTF-32/UCS-4, Latin1, Latin2, Latin5, Latin7 and more).It can also save data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication.It is easy-to-use wizard allows your end-users to send out data rapidly.
Features of EMS Advanced Data Export
- Ground-breaking components and properties editors.
- Setting the user formats for each field separately.
- Bit by bit and basic wizards to rapidly add capture yield to the program.
- Broad settings for each of the upheld formats.
- 100% composed with Delphi codes.
- No need for side libraries,has an extensive guide as well as demos for library use.
- Amazing editor,multilingual software support .
System Requirements For EMS Advanced Data Export
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 130 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.