EmbeddedWB is an impressive application that stands for Embedded Web Browser, It is a freeware component package for Delphi which is a web browser-based application. It will allow the user to adds a browser-based component through by integrating internet explorer in your application and it will provide you with the maximum customization possibilities for your application. It also allows you to create a web browser, chat client, web updater, HTML/XML editors and many more things.
EmbeddedWB can also be used to create custom software for the developers easily and that application will contain the capabilities of downloading the file easily from the browser, working and navigating through the network files easily and it is also easier to create documentation in it and many more helpful things. It will also help you to create a planned chat for the client and update tool suppliers with so many helpful tools. It packs everything under the Delphi programmers to develop the web browser as part of the windows.
Features of EmbeddedWB
- A freeware component package for Delphi
- Add browser-based component through integrating internet explorer
- Well organized interface.
- Create a web browser, chat client and web updater.
- Create custom software.
- Easy documentation.
System Requirements For EmbeddedWB
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.