Elerium Word .NET is a comprehensive application which enables users to read, write, and convert Microsoft Word documents from any .NET application or project. The component has the ability to process with the various format of word documents such as Doc, Docx, RTF, and TXT. It has wide support for Microsoft Word version from 97-2003 and 2007 till 2012. It includes C# and VB.Net samples for a head start for the projects.
Elerium Word .NET is a simple solution for developers to add document converting capabilities in their applications. It includes a wide range of features such as editing documents sections, editing or creating a word document headers and footers, editing document content such as tables, images, beatboxes, paragraphs and more. It includes page numbering, sections properties, format form fields, embedded tables, merge cells, and more. With the above feature provided, it will increase work efficiency and create an optimized working environment. Users can find and replace paragraphs and tables in the document.
Features of Elerium Word .NET
- Read and write documents.
- Convert documents.
- Supports various word formats.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
- Paragraph spacing, borders, and more.
- Page numbering, various page settings.
- Embedded tables and merged cells.
System Requirements For Elerium Word .NET
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.