Elerium Excel .NET is a versatile application providing users with the right components to improve their workflow and boost productivity. With the components, users can add read, write, create access to Excel files and formats in their Delphi. ASP.Net based applications. It includes rich and better methods to edit the cells and data of the Excel sheets. It includes code examples for how to adjust cells, fonts, and borders. It doesn’t require any additional library or module for installation.
Elerium Excel .NET is a straightforward component which enables users to add Excel capabilities and flexibilities in their applications. It includes various features achieving better convenience and an effective way to deal with Excel sheets. Features such as Font formatting, Cell alignment, Cell patterns and background, Unicode support, Excel formulas, Multithread support, Multiple Excelsheet support. Users can calculate mathematical equations and expressions. Users can add protection and encryption to their Excel sheets. Add rich text for Excel cells and much more.
Features of Elerium Excel .NET
- Add Excel support to your application.
- Excel capabilities and flexibility.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Fast and high performance.
- Font and cell formatting.
- Add protection and encryption.
- No additional library or file required.
System Requirements For Elerium Excel .NET
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.