DTK Software License Plate Recognition SDK is a handy application through which users can analyze, scan and recognize vehicle license plates without requiring additional library or tool. Developers can now integrate the SDK in their application and make their application license recognized. The SDK can detect the plates from different media sources such as Videos, and images. Videos can be extracted from IP Cameras, Capture devices, PNG, BMP, and more.
DTK Software License Plate Recognition is a simple solution and integration for users requiring recognition capabilities in their applications. It includes high performing and stable LPR engine and technology which provides an accurate number and details. The SDK can scan real-time videos and extract the plate data. It supports a wide range of platform formats for different countries. Developers can use the SDK with different languages such as C++, C#, VB.Net, Java and more. It provides data from recognized plate such as Plate text, country code, coordinates, and more.
Features of DTK Software License Plate Recognition SDK
- Plate recognition.
- Extract plate number and more.
- Simple and easy to integrate.
- High performance and stability.
- Accurate results and scanning.
- Real-time detection.
- Image and video media support.
- Latest and advanced LPR engine and technology.
System Requirements For DTK Software License Plate Recognition SDK
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.