Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872 is an impressive plug-in developed for Siemens Simcenter 3D. Through the plug-in, users can model the low-frequency electromagnetic process through Magnet Solver. Create models from magnetic materials and coils, view displays in the form of field Descriptions and graphs, and get numerical values for different quantities such as flux linkage and force.
Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872 has modern technology and latest update and features such as methods of solving the field equations and calculating quantities such as force and torque. It doesn’t require users to be expert to operate the application. The application also offers insight into the performance of electromechanical and energy conversion devices. Includes utilities, transformers, motors, generators, linear machines, speakers, circuit breaker and more. Users can now accelerate electromagnetics simulation processes.
Features of Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872
- Model Low-frequency electromagnetic process.
- Create models from magnetic material.
- Modern technology and the latest updates.
- A different method of solving the field equations.
- Insight into the performance of electromechanical devices.
- Accelerate simulation processes.
System Requirements For Siemens Simcenter 3D Low Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.