Siemens Simcenter 3D High Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872 is an imposing application through which users can model high-frequency electromagnetic processes through High-frequency solver. Through the application, users can accelerate the electromagnetic simulation process without many efforts and wasting of time. Improve design, performance, and product efficiency. The application is an amazing solution for motor engineers.
Siemens Simcenter 3D High Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872 includes major enhancements for low- and high-frequency electromagnetic solutions. Achieve a better environment and workflow through the advanced simulation capabilities with faster CAE process, and other integrated capabilities. It has traditional tools and streamlines workflow between electromagnetic and other physical simulation. Its automation abilities allow you to optimize the learning curve and workflows by combining analytical data from different techniques in the same application.
Features of Siemens Simcenter 3D High Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872
- Model High-frequency electromagnetic process.
- Accelerate the simulation process.
- Improve design performance and efficiency.
- Faster CAE process and workflow.
- Optimize the learning curve.
- Equipped with traditional tools and simulation.
- Amazing and reliable solution.
System Requirements For Siemens Simcenter 3D High Frequency EM 2019.2 for NX-1872
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.50 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.