Docklight is a versatile application through which users can test, analyze serial communication protocols through COM, and other protocols. It provides simulation tools and monitoring features to monitor communication between two serial devices or to test the communication activity between two devices. Users can test, monitor, analyze numerous software and application to ensure the end-user experience and flexibility.
Docklight can be used by engineers, developers and manufacturers as it increases productivity by providing automation and control over communication protocols. It is simple and easy to use and has the capability for Windows platform supporting Windows 7,8 and 10. It has high-performance task operation capabilities. Users can create a script in order to automate tasks and define operations automatically. It can detect specific data and can execute the related or assigned script when inherit data is detected. Support for USB ports and has a serial port simulation.
Features of Docklight
- Test, analyze, and monitoring protocols.
- Analyze serial communication protocols through COM.
- Increase productivity.
- Automation tasks and operations.
- Supports all Windows version.
- Detect and deploy scripts.
- High performance and processing.
System Requirements For Docklight
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.