DIUnicode is an extensive library included with classes for reading, scanning, and writing Unicode content. The library is useful and handy for Delphi programmers. The library is capable with 150 different encoders which include popular and majorly used one such as UTF-7, UTF-8, UTF-16, and more. Users can now utilize the classes and take advantage of it by integrating and optimizing workflow.
DIUnicode helps users to improve their development and enhance productivity with unique content and visuals. The developed Unicode reader and writer supports strings, streams, and buffer. With the powerful and high performing Buffering system users can process small and huge files without facing any errors or issues. With the application, users can read the Unicode text as a regular text depends on the content or character encoding. It doesn’t require users to load the full file to the memory, which enables the character conversion speed up to 20 MB/S.
Features of DIUnicode
- Read and write Unicode content and characters.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Easily process with large or huge files.
- Doesn’t requires users to load full files.
- Read the Unicode text as a regular text.
- Optimize workflow with popular encoder support.
System Requirements For DIUnicode
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.