Devart ODAC Pro is a comprehensive application equipped with library components for Delphi and C++ Builder designed application through which developers can connect their application with the Oracle. With the integration, developers now have a solution to develop fast and easily process with Oracle database applications. Users can either connect with the Oracle client or integrate the library and connect within from Delphi application. It has all major platforms availability which includes Windows, macOS, Linux, Android capability with 32 and 64-Bit system architect.
Devart ODAC Pro is a simple solution by which developers can have access to the Oracle database and files with native support. As developers may know Oracle database are simple and easy to deploy meaning it doesn’t require any additional installation to deploy. As it has ODAC-based database applications users can directly have access with the TCP/IP without dealing with Oracle client. It means it a direct way to connect with Oracle database adding no client in between. The library has various features such as DML Arrays, Objects, Pipes, Advanced Queuing, Transparent Failover, and many more. It not only has support for Delphi and C++ Builder but also for Lazarus too.
Features of Devart ODAC Pro
- Equipped with library components.
- Have access with Oracle DB directly.
- Connect with Client or with TCP/IP.
- Features DML Arrays, Objects, Pipes, and more.
- Supports Lazarus.
- Cross-platform availability.
- Fast and quick performance.
System Requirements For Devart ODAC Pro
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.