Devart IBDAC is a library of components that allows developers to connect their application with Interbase and Firebird. The connectivity can then open more capabilities and flexibility to developers to work and process. To achieve a fast and quick performing application, developers need to clean and tidy their database to cause no errors, clutters or dust, In which Interbase provide the service and with the component integration and connectivity developers can avail the opportunity on the go.
Devart IBDAC is an easy deploy and connectivity solution for a developer in order to deal and manage with their application database. IBDAC based application is simple and easy to deploy without additional installation steps. Its make things work out faster and quicker. It includes Interbase and Firebird features through which developers can optimize their database. It has complete and full support for Unicode character data and events. It has a support solution for Delphi, C++ and Lazarus developing applications with cross-platform availability.
Features of Devart IBDAC
- Connect application with Interbase and Firebird.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Seamless integration with the application.
- Clean and optimize the database.
- Direct connectivity solution.
- Support for Unicode character data and event.
- Cross-Platform availability.
System Requirements For Devart IBDAC
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.