DBISAM Suite is a comprehensive application designed and developed for Delphi and C++ Builder based applications. With the integration, users can process compilation tasks right through from their applications. Users can reverse engineer through which its easy to create SQL Scripts, Delphi and C++ Builder codes. The application is completely designed under C# languages and can communicate with Database servers with TCP and IP protocols.
DBISAM Suite can automatically produce or create all required files when they are needed. As mentioned above, it includes reverse engineering functionality and capabilities. With reverse engineering create any necessary tables and indexes. The application requires no attention or monitoring by the administrator. It includes encryption for better safety and security of tables. It supports common data types including BCD, BLOB, and GUID. Create, redesign, update, modify, search tables from a modern intuitive user interface resulting in simple and easy management of database server.
Features of DBISAM Suite
- Reverse engineering.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Designed with C# language.
- Create, update, and search tables.
- Encrypt tables.
- Easy manage database server.
- Supports common data types.
System Requirements For DBISAM Suite
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.