Database .NET Professional is an efficient application for managing, organizing, and processing different types of databases all in a Windows-based environment. With the application, users don’t require any other tool or application to run or execute any script it makes it more simple and easy to perform tasks all in a single package developed. Users can now manage a large database with optimized tools and performance.
Database .NET Professional is a lightweight application and has an optimal load on the system resource for executing scripts and managing the database. User doesn’t require to install heavy or high system resource consumption application to manage the database such as SSMS and more. Users can view and run different types of SQL, MySql, LocalDB, Oracle, Teradata, and other databases. Users can edit tables, records, columns, indexes, queries, scripts, and more with the database data. Users can import, export or can migrate database data with few steps and process.
Features of Database .NET Professional
- Manage and process database.
- Simple and easy to process with the database.
- Manage database in a Windows-based environment.
- Execute scripts, edit columns, queries, and more.
- Doesn’t require any heavy application to manage the database.
- Import-export or migrate the database.
System Requirements For Database .NET Professional
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.