CData is a data company that enables programmers to quickly combine .NET systems with Microsoft excel, enabling excel data such as SQL servers to appear in your programs. Programmers can use the CData ADO.NET Web Service to connect applications to applications, including SQL server. Spreadsheets data providers can be used via the Visual Studio Manager database, classes and data functions such as GridView or DataSet.
The word CDATA, indicating the character data, is used in the formatting environments SGML and XML for separate but related reasons. A CDATA section in an XML document or internal institution is a section of element content that is marked to be described literally, as textual data, not as substance tagged. A segment on CDATA is actually an appropriate sentence structure for conveying the personality information. Character data is independent of whether they are displayed through a CDATA segment or common markup. CDATA portions are valuable as script content for creating XML script within an XML application.
Features of CData
- .NET data company enables programmers to quickly combine.
- .NET systems with Microsoft excel.
- Enables excel data such as SQL servers.
- CData ADO.NET web service to connect applications.
- Spreadsheet data providers can be used via visual studio manager.
- Indicates the character data.
- Used in formatting environments, SGL and XML.
System Requirements For CData
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.