CAD VCL is an interactive component library designed and developed for Delphi and C++ Builder based applications. The component supports a wide range of 2D and 3D CAD formats including DWG, IGES, STEP, SBF, and other raster formats and archives. The component doesn’t require any additional application or library in order to integrate. It’s simple, easy and straightforward. Now it’s possible to work with CAD files in your application environment.
CAD VCL is a simple solution for users and developers to read, connect and work with 2D or 3D CAD files all in their applications. After the process completion, the component offers various export settings such as output the work with multiple formats in which it supports PDF, DWG, BMP, PLT, and other formats. Each format is equipped with its specific settings and options in order to achieve high-quality results and output. With the included powerful library, users can read all file information including colours, layers, file properties, and more. Read CAD files entities, add entities, and more.
Features of CAD VCL
- Read CAD files.
- Add entities data.
- Classes structure for better understanding.
- Supports different export formats.
- High-quality output and results.
- Read all file information and properties.
- Seamless integration.
System Requirements For CAD VCL
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.