Turn your device into a digital sketchbook with over 80 paint brushes, smudge, fill, and eraser tools. This fast and intuitive painting and drawing application will unlock the full power of your imagination. For pressure sensitive pens (such as Samsung’s S Pen) your device will be turned into a real canvas.
Important: This is a free application that requires pro-in-app purchases with advanced features. A single license purchase will activate all devices associated with your Google account.
Features (Some tasks require a Pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• Canvas up to 6144×6144 with 50 layers *
• stylus pressure support
• Pressure simulations for touch
• 100+ brushes and tools (including Smudge tool and gradient fill)
• Create custom brushes from imported images
• Selection and selection masks
• layer clipping mask
• 10 layer filters (HSV adjusted, brightness and saturation, color curves and more)
• Material design inspired, fast, fluid, intuitive and accessible user interface
• Import and export supports PNG, JPG and PSD (Photoshop documents)
• NVIDIA DirectStylus Support
• Palm Rejection – No more accidental zooming and panning when drawing.
*) Depending on the device and available memory
Palm) Some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to the fast and fluid brush engine. Artflow aims to transform your physical sketchpad and become a Universal Art Studio type application for Android ™.
Oleg Stepanco (https://instagram.com/rwidon)
Miguel Alvarado (https://www.instagram.com/3d.mike)
David Rivera (http://www.facebook.com/BlownHand)
John Mietling Portal Dragon (http://portaldragon.com)
Joel Ukeni (https://www.instagram.com/j.ukeni/)
Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza)
David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com)
Jeremy Arené (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902)
Unlicensed version limit:
• 20 basic tools
• 3 layers
• limit to 6 steps
• No PSD Export