Aquaforest PDF toolkit is an impressive application designed and developed with the C# language with a feature to extract text from PDF. This software helps users to extract PDF text which is more complicated to perform as compared to other document codecs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more. It has a powerful and advanced .NET framework and set of command prompt resources to process PDF files. This program also assists users to establish data management programs that require access to PDF information.
Aquaforest PDF toolkit is the best choice for the developers because this software allows users to easily generate the text from PDF files. This workbench enables users to isolate text from pdf files or separate text from pdf files. It merges multiple PDF documents and separates large documents into a number of major documentation. It consists of many features that help the developers enhance their workflow process such as it has automatic validation of the PDF files, converts office file to PDF documents, extract codes from PDF, allows users to add a bookmark of PDF files, converts the image to PDF and automatically reads and set XMP.
- Extract text from PDF files.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Easily process with PDF documents.
- Perform other tasks in a single environment.
- Automatic PDF validation and much more.
- Merge multiple PDF documents.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.