Aquaforest OCR SDK is an imposing software which is used to extract and process text from images, text forms and more. The OCR or the optical character takes a huge amount of information in the profession of computing. This software is mainly for .NET which allows developers to specifically use this software engine in its own programs and to establish viewable PDF, RTF, text files, and more from Image-PDF and bitmaps.
Aquaforest OCR SDK is also one of the same coordination and studies initiatives that made it easier for. NET designers to work with OCR. This software has too many features that make users work more quick and effective. With the included features such as it in includes searchable PDF which is designed to decode thousands of pages per hour, it is used to acknowledge document from TIFF and source files to develop searchable PDF files. It is a simple application developed to convert images into text formats.
- It is used to extract and process text from images.
- Powerful and advanced developed OCR engine.
- Work with a wide range of images.
- Convert an image file in a PDF format.
- Simple, reliable, and accurate.
- Simple and seamless integration with .NET programs.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.