AndroChef Java Decompiler is an impressive application offering app developers and programmer to decompile their APK and other format compiled applications. It can decompile popularly used format for Android application APK, and other formats such as Dex, Jar, and more. It reconstructs the original source code from compiled format binary class files. It has wide availability for Windows platform from Windows XP to Windows 10. It can decompile complex Java 6 binaries and source code and more.
AndroChef Java Decompiler is a simple solution for developers to decompile their application with few steps. It is simple and easy to use the application and speaking to installation it’s as convenient as it to use it. Users just require to select the file with APK or any other support format after the selection, select a folder where decompilation file will be stored and click the decompile button. Now decompile Java, and Dalvik bytecode into readable Java source code. It has high performance and processing decompiling engine without messing with files, libraries and quality.
Features of AndroChef Java Decompiler
- Decompile Dalvik Bytecode.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Decompile APK, Dex, and more files.
- High performance and processing.
- Windows availability.
- Decompile Java 6, 7, 8 files.
- Accurate source code.
System Requirements For AndroChef Java Decompiler
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.