Allround Automations Direct Oracle Access is useful integration for those users who are developing their application under Delphi or C++ builder. With the integration, users can access better tools and the improved environment as they can take advantage of the flexibility and unique functionality. It includes various features which will not improve the environment but will also optimize it for better performance and early tasks completion.
Allround Automations Direct Oracle Access is supported with Oracle packages through which users can easily call packaged programs units without declaring these program units and parameters. It supports advanced queueing features in which users can conveniently ca queue a message or can dequeue a message. All that dequeuing process are performed on the background of the application. Other than queueing feature, it has Session pooling which allows users to maintain a pool of database session which can be used for different requests and declaration.
Features of Allround Automations Direct Oracle Access
- Application for database access.
- Equipped with all the required tools to perform tasks.
- High performance and stability.
- Improve and optimize the working environment.
- Advanced queueing and session pooling.
- Supports Oracle package wizard.
- Equipped with SQL Scripts.
System Requirements For Allround Automations Direct Oracle Access
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.