Agile.Net Obfuscator is an amazing application which allows users to integrate the solution and protect their codes from any leakage or stealing. The application can seamlessly integrate into users .Net applications. To ensure the protection, the application is developed with Advanced Obfuscation methods which will add more walls to overall protection scheme and foil reverse engineer altogether.
Agile.Net Obfuscator is a handy solution for protecting .NET application codes. It includes powerful methods to ensure the protection and to give no flaw to the protection the application has entity renaming feature which renames all metadata constructs including class names, signatures, namespaces, and more. This renaming scheme will convert all the classes and values in unprintable Unicode characters. All this will make more difficult for others to understand the source code and leak the data or information. It includes other methods which make it even harder and difficult to view the source codes such as Control Flow, Cross Assembly, and more.
Features of Agile.Net Obfuscator
- Protect the .NET application code.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Seamless integration.
- Includes powerful and advanced methods.
- Transforms classes, values into unprintable chars.
- Provides options to config the process.
- Original codes into spaghetti code.
System Requirements For Agile.Net Obfuscator
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.