The main software for viewing PDFs is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. The software evolved into a hefty version of its evolution, making space for the work of other companies that were able to provide smaller and lighter software to open PDFs.
But anyway, the best software and the ultimate solution to open PDFs in the event of problems with other software is Adobe Acrobat Reader, and can not be ignored anyway. Hence, Downloader puts it as its main software.
However, as the main developer of Adobe’s PDF technology, the first versions that can support all the new features of PDFs are Adobe Readers.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019
– Ability to display PDFs in different modes, width of text, page width and multi-page
– Comment on the PDF file
– Full and partial search of a PDF file in its various parts
– Ability to fill out PDF forms and sign them
– Ability to view PDFs containing flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
– Easy and convenient and multilingual interface
System Requirements For Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.