AD Sound Recorder is a lightweight professional audio recording application that can create high quality sound recording from computer’s sound card and save it as WMA, WAV, MP3, OGG or FLAC files each with its very own pack of settings available in a dedicated “Format Settings” screen. It offers real-time sound visualization enabling you to adjust your audio source and make high quality recordings. The application comes with a neat and clear interface running flawlessly on all Windows versions and without asking for administrator privileges. The program include features of the working audio source, waveform and spectrum monitoring, a peak indicator with sound clipping detectors, recording control with hotkeys, a built-in player, a file list and an ID3 Tag editor.
AD Sound Recorder is a flexible sound recording application that gives you full control over the main recording utilities as it provides you with advanced recording tools. The recording tools can easily be accessed through separate hotkeys so you don’t have to open the main window of the application to start or stop a new recording. It supports uncompressed audio WAV or compressed audio MP3, OGG, FLAC and WMA format. Using this application, you can record WAV file of high quality and then convert it to MP3 with a bitrate as you wish. Also it features a built-in player enabling you to play a file just after recording. Moreover, the file list windows lets you see all the important information about the recorded files such as file format, name, duration, date and time of the file creation. It also allows you to rename or delete any file. All in all, AD Sound Recorder is an advanced tool that can enhance the working experience of recording a high quality sound from your computer’s audio card.
Features of AD Sound Recorder
- Create high quality sound recording from computer’s sound card.
- Ability to save the recorded sounds in WMA, WAV, MP3, OGG or FLAC files.
- Offers real-time sound visualization enabling you to adjust your audio source and make high quality recordings.
- Real-time waveform and spectrum monitoring.
- Control recording using Hot keys.
- Built-in player.
- File list windows and an ID3 Tag editor.
- Ability to convert WAV file to MP3.
System Requirements for AD Sound Recorder
- Operating System: Windows-7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor