ABB RobotStudio 3.1 is an impressive PC-based robot programming application. Now a days programming a robot in the virtual world before it operate in the real world has changed dramatically. In the last decade it has become a very famous way to test the robot operation before a mistake on the factory floor results in damage stoppage and money loss.
ABB RobotStudio 3.1 takes the guesswork out of programming and in the PC-based 3D virtual world each part of the operation can be run as well as visualized without even ordering a real physical part or robot. With ABB RobotStudio 3.1 the programming can be done in office without shutting down production on factory floor. It can reduce the costly delays as well as risk of damage. On a conclusive note we can say that ABB RobotStudio 3.1 is an impressive application which can be used for programming your robots.
Features of ABB RobotStudio 3.1
- An impressive PC-based robot programming application.
- Stops the damages and reduces the money loss.
- Takes the guesswork out of programming.
- Programming can be done in office without shutting down production on factory floor.
- Can reduce the costly delays as well as risk of damage.
System Requirements For ABB RobotStudio 3.1
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.