Abakus VCL is a complete toolkit of all kinds of useful components for Delphi and C ++ Builder that provides real-time components for virtual instrumentation. It covers a wide range of different requirements, which can be used in a variety of business and engineering applications. It is a comprehensive application offering high-quality components such as analog clocks, audio sensors, equalizers, rotary controls, digital clocks, alarm timers, horizontal and vertical vectors for displaying values, types of warning lights, buttons, switches, frequency display boxes, graphs for visualization Sound waves and many more. It also provides you with tools to help you to help you visualize voice and audio analysis, frequencies and some of the sound characteristics.
Abakus VCL is a professional application that comes packed with a variety of beautifully produced tools, a variety of forms that enables the programmers to complete the design of virtual instruments. It also provides the users with components for making gradients and changing the appearance of controls that use them to change the appearance of different parts of the program. It also brings a variety of slideshows for users to help them get smarter, simpler and more beautiful. The tool features numeric check boxes having pre-defined methods by which you can perform initial validation on the data.
Features of Abakus VCL
- Provides real-time components for virtual instrumentation.
- Covers a wide range of business and engineering applications.
- Enables the programmers to complete the design of virtual instruments.
- Ability to change the appearance of the controls.
- Perform initial validation on the data.
- Analog and digital clocks.
- Shows warning lights.
- Offers a variety of slideshows to help users get smarter, simpler and more beautiful.
- Includes horizontal and vertical vectors for displaying values.
- Help you visualize voice and audio analysis, frequencies and some of the sound characteristics.
System Requirements for Abakus VCL
- Operating System: Window XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2GB+ Recommended)
- Hard Disk: 300 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or compatible, 1.4Ghz minimum (2Ghz+ recommended)
- Display: 024×768 or higher resolution monitor.