3DQuickForm is a powerful and advanced application with functionality which offers users inverse forming simulation. The application has high-performance results without losing quality it maintains the accuracy and speed altogether. It has built-in mesher which allows users to adjust the process as per user requirement in different tasks. The simulation processes are run in a project-driven manner and support multiple projects, resulting in streamlining design, process simulation, and optimization.
After the simulation, 3DQuickForm results are displayed to visualize the empty space, different component, size, strain and stress. The application includes material or component database which users can use in their simulation and the materials are customizable allowing users to test their designs with different materials provided. The application has full and seamless integration with Solidworks. The application offers features some are it supports fixed faces and edges, graphical plots of thinning, and thickness of materials, and much more.
Features of 3DQuickForm
- Inverse forming simulation.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Adjust the process as per need.
- Supports multiple projects.
- High speed and accuracy.
- Supports fixed faces and edge.
- Customizable material database.
System Requirements For 3DQuickForm
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.